The main focus of this programme is the participant’s own leadership development, including how to make best use of tasks and tools to make the transition to executive leadership.
Participants will be assessed through a written assignment to ensure that they have reached the qualification requirements plus a viva interview to assess them against the more challenging Ambition bar.
The programme will consist of six full day training sessions spread across eighteen months along with pre and post-reading and an in-school impact project.
The training sessions will include the following six core areas:
- Leading with impact
- Leading organisational development
- Teaching and Curriculum excellence: improving pupil progress and attainment
- Increasing Capability: building organisational capacity and capability
- Managing resources and risks: maximising and managing financial resources and effective governance
- Leading with impact: promoting and defending your organisation's aims, vision and reputation
Next course beginning: To be announced
Applications are open soon!
Application deadline: To be announced