- Teacher CPD
- Leadership Qualifications (NPQ's)
- Our NPQ suite
- NPQ: leading teacher development (NPQLTD)
NPQ: leading teacher development (NPQLTD)
This programme follows the Department of Education’s National Professional Qualification (NPQ): Leading Teacher Development Framework. If you would like to express an interest in this NPQ, please send us a message via our contact us page.
You will learn how to:
- Make sure professional development in your school is focused on a shared responsibility for improving outcomes for all pupils
- Diagnose what teachers know and can do, starting professional development from that point and adapting the approach based on their developing expertise
- Help teachers improve through evidence-based professional development focused on improving classroom teaching
- Gain an understanding of what teachers have learned by reviewing patterns of performance over a number of assessments
- Develop and lead a team of colleagues who can facilitate a range of professional development approaches
- Contribute to a programme of professional development for mentors, trainees and early career teachers.
The content is delivered through blended learning. This includes a mix of real-time, interactive online sessions and self-guided modules you complete in your own time. The programme includes facilitator-led sessions with your peer group that focus on decision making.
Further details about this 12 month course can be found here.