- Teacher CPD
- Leadership Qualifications (NPQ's)
- New NPQ's from Autumn 2021
- NPQ: leading behaviour and culture (NPQLBC)
NPQ: leading behaviour and culture (NPQLBC)
This programme follows the Department of Education’s National Professional Qualification (NPQ): Leading Behaviour and Culture Framework. If you would like to express an interest in this NPQ, please send us a message via our contact us page.
You will learn how to:
- Create a culture of high expectations across your school
- Support the development of a positive, predictable and safe environment for pupils
- Assist pupils with complex behavioural needs
- Nurture improvement through evidence-based professional development
- Put new approaches to leading behaviour and culture into practice in your school setting.
The content is delivered through blended learning. This includes a mix of real-time, interactive online sessions and self-guided modules you complete in your own time. The programme includes facilitator-led sessions with your peer group that focus on decision making.
Note: programme content is subject to change.